Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ties

I didn't know my husband had so many ties. I didn't know this because most of them were scattered everywhere in our closet: the floor, a few hangers, the floor.

Before:

And that was even AFTER I had organized the closet. Here is the before before:


*shudder* So I did a few things. One, I bought a tie rack from Target for about $5. Two, I picked up/gathered all of the ties in our closet, and three, I hung them up neatly in a spot in the closet that wasn't so high traffic. My husband doesn't wear ties very often, so I moved them from the "front" of his closet over to where they would be more out of the way and wouldn't be constantly pushed aside to get at a shirt. ORGANIZATION!





Nice. Here's hoping this works, because after I hung up all these ties, I discovered this:


That's right, we already had a tie organizer. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! I love this one! Who knew you already HAD a tie rack!

    ReplyDelete