Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Junk-o-Rama

I love before and afters. Weight loss before and afters, makeovers, home makeovers, a raw piece of meat turned into a delicious entree, a junk drawer that has been cleaned out...

Ahhh... it feels good to even think about.

Today I was bit by the organization bug. This happens a lot, but often must go by the way side since I have the two small Kiddos that like to eat up my attention. Not a problem, my kids are adorable.

But today, I got it. I mean, I GOT it. That bug hit me hard and, well, I did something about it!

First, my letter holder/ junk collector/ pen holder/ where-does-it-go-I-don't-know-let's-shove-it-here. It was a mess.



At Target today I bought a partitioned organizer folder called (gag) Organizher. Gag, and sexist. But whatever, it was awesome and made my little organizing heart go pitter patter. Mine! I took out all of the mess to see what I had most of, and that would inspire what each section I would label in my new folder. After throwing away a lot of snippets, collecting all of the random keys that aren't even labeled (wuh oh, that is going to take a while to sort out), and deciding on my labels, I give you, ORGANIZATION:



I know, I heard the angels too. The labels are bills, coupons, things to file, recipes to try, invitations, gift cards (we get tons for Christmas and we always forget about them!), and stickers for Story.



I'm really excited about it! Now if I can just remember to check it periodically so I don't forget about our bills, this will really be a success.

1 comment: